MUCH LOVED FAMILY HOME READY FOR ITS NEXT CHAPTER ON A LARGE ALLOTMENT OF APPROX. 800M
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This much loved colonial style family home is superbly positioned in the highly sort after prestigious suburb of Lockleys.
Built in 1973, this solid brick home has endless opportunities and is set on a large allotment of approx. 800m and is is ready to live in as is,renovate to taste , or simply knock over and build your dream home. Perfectly located only metres to the picturesque Torrens Linear Park, the Kooyonga Golf Course and the Lockleys Sporting and Recreational grounds.
This home offers:
- 3 double sized bedrooms/main with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
- L shaped light filled lounge room with beautiful bay windows
- Built in speaker system throughout the home
- Immaculate well sized original kitchen
- Second bathroom which is complemented with a bath
- Plenty of cupboard and storage space
- 2nd living area adjacent to the kitchen and off the 2 other bedrooms
- Landscaped front and rear gardens with a large lawn area for kids to play
- Large gabled pergola for entertaining family and friends
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Huge rumpus room with built in bar facilities
- Garden Shed
- Double Carport
This home is a must see as there is so much potential and only minutes to quality private and public schools, local shopping facilities, public transport and Adelaide's finest beaches.
Don't miss this one!
Contact John Berno 0417 800 061 or Jodie Watson 0412 706 663 for more information.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.